Discover the 10 most beautiful beaches, how to find them, distances and maps. On this site you can also book a fabulous vacation in 2022 choosing between: trullo with private pool for rent in Apulia, Salento in Ostuni for 8+1 people, wonderful villa with private pool for rent in Apulia with private garden for 6+1 people and beautiful villa for rent with pool in Salento for 4+1 people.
Before you start dream about your vacation with this video:
1) Lido Morelli, located in the north of the coast, is a long coastline completely surrounded by Mediterranean vegetation. The whole area has been declared Regional and Natural Reserve, the beach is white and soft, made even more beautiful by the incredible dunes that create the landscape of a giant oasis surrounded by nature.
How to get there: distance from Ostuni about 15 km, reachable by car - Get directions from our villas.
Perfect for: families.
Typology: soft white sand, crystal clear water.
2) Cala Quarto di Monte, is another unmissable beach not far from Villanova. Little known to the tourists, but much appreciated by the local people: if you have the chance to spend for this little clump of paradise and try to stay even at night, since in summer it is almost always a festive festival and entertaining concerts.
How to get there: Villanova. It is easily reached by car or by bus stop Rosa Marina - Get directions from our villas.
Perfect for: couples.
Type: clean and soft sand.
3) Torre Pozzelle, a beach characterized by a massive sixteenth century tower built to protect the coast from attacks by Saracen pirates. The area is characterized by the numerous wells of rainwater that make the whole territory unique and the unspoiled landscape is capable of immersing you in a state of quiet and relaxation. Ideal for diving enthusiasts.
How to get there: locality Torre Pozzelle, reachable by car - Get directions from our villas.
Perfect for: friends and diving lovers.
Typology: rocky beach.
4) Torre Guaceto: ideal for those who want something really magical and uncontaminated. Here is a small beach still little known by tourists, although it is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in Italy: Torre Guaceto, in fact, is a Protected Marine Area as well as a WWF Nature Reserve, which guarantees a fine sand and a crystal clear sea. A perfect solution for those who are looking for a moment of relaxation and for a while forget the stress of everyday life.
How to get there: south of ostuni, the beach is reachable only by car, about 25 km - Get directions from our villas.
Perfect for: friends, groups or couples.
Typology: partly rocky partly sandy beach.
5) Rosa Marina: an area that is characterised by a succession of small sandy beaches between the Mediterranean scrubland. In the 1960’s there was a popular tourist settlement that still holds its charm today.
How to get there: the fastest way is by car - Get directions from our villas.
Perfect for: young people and those who love movida and fun, there are plenty of activities to do.
Typology: golden sand.
6) Torre Santa Sabina, also characterized by the presence of a tower, and embellished by a beautiful pine forest that creates a fantastic contrast between the green of the forest and the crystal clear sea that is seen on the horizon.
How to get there: the resort is located south of Ostuni, it is difficult to get there without a propio means, with which the distance is about 15 km - Get directions from our villas.
Perfect for: friends and couples.
Typology: white beach with soft sand.
7) Pilone: recommended for fans of natural spectacles, here you will find a series of beaches featuring the fantastic dunes all covered by secular junipers. An unrepeatable show, made even more magical by the presence of the Aragonese Tower. Here you can practice one of the most interesting snorkeling in southern Italy.
How to get there: slightly north of ostuni - Get directions from our villas.
Perfect for: families, for the wide spaces in which to move, and snorkeling lovers.
Typology: wide beach with a view.
8) Lido Bosco Verde: a beach hidden from the dunes, yet famous and visited every year by millions of tourists. It represents the realm of kitesurfing, thus becoming a perfect place for young people.
How to get there: Get directions from our villas.
Perfect for: young people.
Typology: white beach and soft sand.
9) Red Crete: whose area is an alternation of small inlets and beaches of fine sand. It owes its name to the characteristic color of the earth, particularly evident. Each inlet has different characteristics, the best known is the cove "of the stairs", named for the stairs that lead directly into the water.
How to get there: route passable both by car and by car - Get directions from our villas.
Perfect for: couples.
10) Gorgognolo: is the ideal place for those who love the sea and want to stroll through the rocks, savoring the fragrance of wild rosemary. In this area there are numerous small creeks characterized by a wild landscape. A beach free and dedicated to those who want to admire only uncontaminated nature.
How to get there: reachable by bus or car - Get directions from our villas.
Perfect for: young people and lovers of water sports.
Typology: rocks, rugged and rocky coast.
This is the right year to book a stay in our beautiful land! Check the availability of our exclusive Tenuta Trullo Mastro Francesco for 8 + 1 people with heated outdoor pool and private garden, the wonderful Villa Falgheri for 6 + 1 people with swimming pool and private garden, and the amazing Antica Pietra for 4 + 1 people with 2 wonderful private pools (large and small). We want to give you an icredible experience and magical holiday in the renowned land of Puglia!
Trullo Mastro francesco